What if we could see and communicate with Microorganisms? This kit is inspired by the Japanese manga series 'Moyasimon: Tales of Agriculture'. This cartoon follows Tadayasu Sawaki, a college student at an agricultural university, who has the ability to see and communicate with microorganisms. Each kit includes a range of charms in different colours shapes and sizes, just like the microorganisms in the cartoon.
Handmade by Funky Fun You in Melbourne, Australia.
- 14-18 pcs middle size charms
- 24-30 pcs mini charms
- 4 pairs of studs
- 8 pairs of mini cell charms (random colours and shapes)
- 2 hair clips (random colours)
- 7 pairs big charms
- Little figurines, beads and sequins
- Findings (enough for making 7-8 pairs/4 hair clips/2 brooches/1 key ring)
- 3x earring cards
- Set of instructions
- Tools: plier, hand drill, 5x drill bits, jumpring opener
Images owned by Funky Fun You