Order a customised pet jumper for your pup, cat or other (???). All you need to do is provide piece of clothing that you'd like transformed into a pet jumper, select the size, decide if you want sleeves, or sleeveless, drop off / ship your piece of clothing to me, and I'll do the rest! They'll be ready in time for Christmas.
Orders can be placed until November 15th.How to choose your fabric:
- Stretchy fabrics work best because they're easy to put on and take off. Some clothing items I recommend include sweaters, fine knitted tops, and jersey knitted tshirts.
- If you want to go extra (but really, it's not extra), have a dig around for something that matches one of your favourite clothes to wear so you can be matching!!
The dimensions below are of the garment. There is some stretch in the fabric to accommodate for fluffier pups, or a snug fit.
- XS: Neck 29cm, length 29.5cm, up to 6kg
- S: Neck 33cm, length 33.5cm, up to 8kg
- M: Neck 38cm, length 38cm, up to 14kg
- L: Neck 48cm, length 41cm, up to 18kg
If you are still unsure, please get in contact me, Edith, via firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be more than happy to help you. Or visit the Nook store in West End with your pet and you can try on some jumpers.
Delivery time and method:
Pet jumpers will be ready in 2-3 weeks. You will receive a notification when your pet jumper is finished. You can choose click and collect, from the Nook store in West End, or have your pet jumper shipped to you.
This item is handmade. Please cold gentle machine wash and line dry only.